White Oak Medical Associates serves the Houston area, focused in the Greater Heights, Timbergrove, Oak Forest and Garden Oaks communities. We work to earn our patients’ trust every day, as a true partner and advocate for good health.
Jaclyn Harrison, MD, a native Houstonian, completed her medical education at the University of Texas at Houston and her internal medicine residency training at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC. After practicing hospital-based internal medicine, Dr. Harrison has expanded her expertise to the outpatient setting as a physician with White Oak Medical Associates. She believes her patients deserve a primary care physician who is approachable, honest, kind and who truly listens to their concerns.
As part of our commitment to comprehensive preventive care, our medical team includes a registered dietician. Kristen Tidwell MS, RD, LD, CNSC provides a specialized addition to White Oak Medical Associates, with her expertise on the effects of nutrition on overall health. She works with patients to create a plan to stay healthy and help manage conditions including diabetes, elevated cholesterol, heart disease and many others.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.