At White Oak Medical Associates, our goal is to serve the Greater Heights, Timbergrove, Oak Forest, Garden Oaks communities with comprehensive, effective primary care. We work to earn our patients’ trust every day, so that they know they have a partner.
Dr. Jaclyn Harrison completed her medical school education at the University of Texas at Houston medical school and her internal medicine residency training at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC. A native Houstonian, she returned to Houston with her husband 6 years ago, and has since been practicing as a hospital-based internal medicine physician in the Houston area. To best serve patients, she is moving her expertise to provide care in the outpatient setting as well as in the hospital. Dr. Harrison believes all patients deserve a primary care physician who is approachable, honest, kind, and most of all, an advocate for their health concerns.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.